Thursday, September 29, 2011

Are You a BB Head?

In my life, I want to have a good relationship with God and praise Him and thank Him for all he has given me. It is hard sometimes though, and when it is, I am like the marbles which roll around and not do much. I do not want to be a marble and try very hard not to be a marble but it is very hard. The alternative is to be a beaker. I want to be a part of the church beaker but it is as hard to do as not being a marble. I want to be a beaker but the sinful nature which plagues me is keeping me from it. I must shake off my sinful nature to become a beaker.

As a part of the beaker or trying to be, I have to keep my beaker strong. By trying to do that, I have to fix myself and to the people around me, like in the verse in Matthew 7. I have to fix and strengthen my part in the beaker before I go fixing other people's. To fix my beaker, I would have to simply spend more time with God. I would, wait... WILL, have to read more of my bible and pray more often then I could strengthen my bit of the beaker so we will not break when we are driven into the spike of evil.

In my own way, I am contributing by doing little works for the church. In my church, I take attendance, and by doing that, I keep other people from sitting idly when they should be using their talents to serve the Lord. Also, I help clean up after communion and such so I get fellowship with my brothers and sisters in Christ. I help with the little things in my church so the big things can get done. The little things make up the big things.

No comments:

Post a Comment