Wednesday, September 21, 2011

All you need is love

In my life there are many unbelievers. There are many people who think they are too good for God. They are the "loners" in my life. They seem to be popular and cool but they are not what they seem. It is just like the bible says "Man look at outward appearances whereas God looks at the heart." It is the heart and not the outside appearnces. People can seem ok but be hurtign on the inside. They seem fine but they are not. They are the loners. Even if they don't believe in Christ they still nedd someone to be in their lives to comfort them and as Christians, it is our duty to be those people.

In my life, my circle of influence is big and small at the same time. My friends, my family, and my church are the people who influence me. They show me unconditional love so you would think that it would be easy for me to do the same, but it is not. It is hard ot show unconditional love all the time and even most of the time because it is against our human nature. It is against all we are except for the spirit. Today I was really tired and I was being cruel to one of my peers. I was not listening to him and had my nose in a book. I feel bad about it and wish to correct it but it is gone. Unconditional love is not an easy thing to have and it is an even harder thing to keep forever. We need to though. We need to keep trying to do our best and to represent Christ in our lives and to show him in the lives of others.

The unconditional love is show in my life but in the smallest possible ways. It cannot be like that. We need to at least try to show it all the time and if we fail, we ask God for help, (but you should before hand)  and if we sucseed, we are that much closer to being like God.

No comments:

Post a Comment