Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Pariot for God.

I remember my spiritual independence day. I remember it very well. I was four years old and after hearing it talked about so much I finally decided that I wanted him in my life too. So my sister and I asked our mom to help us and we sat in the livign room chair and prayed. That was when it happened. Sadly though, I am not as passionate as I was then. I wish I was and truly desire to be but I am not. I am not but one whose passions have faded and only wish them to return.


The Lord God has made a very big difference in my life. I read my bible alot and after prayer I understand it. The Lord has given me understanding because before when it was read to me I could not have cared less but now I want to learn more about it. I learned alot about prayer this past summer and about the brave women in the bible and it was very insparational. The Lord God has helped me to understand the scriptures better than I could by myself.

In my life there are lots of people who haven't heard of the Lord. Even my sister's best friend n is unbeliever. We have tried to get her to see the light of God and how dark the world really is but she is hidden from the light by the devils lies. There are many people in my life like that. My family such as my cousins and one set of grandparents know not the Lord. We try to tell them but they do not listen. They are hidden in sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment