Friday, September 9, 2011

A Story with a Point

At this moment there are lots of grudges that I could be holding but I am not. I forgive my sisters and my brothers and my family because they are not perfect and they will one day hurt me. I forgive my friends and my classmates but there is one person who I forgave, but after she did it I wanted to throw darts at her. In my grade 5 year in O.E.S. I was in the playground at lunch and a school monitor came up to me. There was nothing wrong but she thought there was and even when I told her I was fine she kept pestering me. I looked around and the class bully said I was rolling my eyes at her. Then she blaitently insulted my faith. It was really hard to forgive her but I did but I have held a bitterness towards her in my heart.


In my life I try to forgive every one who wrongs me. Some are harder to forgive than others so I need God's help to forgive. If I don't forgive others, he won't forgive me, so I always try very hard to forgive people and then forget and not hold them acccountable for the rest of their lives because it hurts me and not them. I always try to forgive others and forget that they have done and if my friend wrongs me, I can hold a grudge for about 5 minutes, and that is if it was really bad! I can't hold a grudge and that is good. I need God's help to forgive others though, so I will ask and he will help me.

There is only one pain that plauges me and right now it is what that lunch monitor said. Her words cut deeply and I don't think the pain will ever get better so I need God's help with it now. I need the Lord to help me to forgive and forget those words and live for Him. Right now the pain is those words.

No comments:

Post a Comment