Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Amazing Grace

I think that one thing in my life that needs to step down so God can step up is all the little things I spend my time doing when I should be reading my bible and praying. The things like that are my video games, my homework that I think is too important to stop on, my computer, and even my books. I need to give myself limits in that and set apart a time to do that and to be with our lord. I need to stop being immorsed in the earthly things and to spend more time with God. I need to give up my little past times.

Spiritual pride is everywhere. There are people who are so much victims of spiritual pride that they even forget about the reason for it. They disregard God and think nothing of him. They throw him away and forget all the things that he has done for us. We reject him. I am somewhat of a victim to this. Sometimes I believe that whatever I do God will forgive me and there is no reason for restraint and I don't correct it. I need God and I need to get rid of this pride.

I deserve God's grace. There is no exception to it. Everyone needs God's grace but sometimes, we ignore it. We disregard all the implications that we even might need him and we continue on the way things are and we don't do anything to stop it. We just do bad and think God's grace will save us as it already has when we accepted him. We do not think we do things wrong now when we do. We are poisoned and we all need to think about the amazing grace that he has for us. All the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment