Friday, September 2, 2011

A Message You Can't Afford to Miss

I think the part of this letter that applies to me the most is when he says "I tempt a little and you fall right for it. You are so gullible." That is true. We are all gullible when it comes to sin. We have to fortify ourselves against it though. We have to learn do see only what God wants us to see and not see the devil's temptations.

The thing that I really need to change is the way I pray. I try to pray at night and at meals and to be thankful but it is very easy to slip-up and get caught up in worldly things. It is so easy toi just forget at let the world run it's course without thatnking Him and eventually, we will slip away from the savior. I need to change the way I pray and how often I pray.


This letter did speak to me. It showed me how much of a hold that the devil has on me and it gives me more of a desire to leave the worldly things behind and strive for Christ. You don't get something like this every so often so when you do it is important to seize it and to change. Change for Christ.


If I wrote a letter back to him, it would be after I changed my ways of praying and got a better relationship with Jesus. Then I would write back and defy him. I would defy his worlds and tell him the truths of the bible and scriptures of God. Then I would go and make disciples of the Lord, stealing away his victims and saving lives for the second. I would tell him off because with the Lord with me, who can stand again me?

No comments:

Post a Comment