Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Quarter For Jesus?

In My life I am a Christian and I try to show God through me but sometimes it is really hard to try to be like that. I understand that even Jesus got angry and that being angry isn't a sin and that it is easy to make a mistake but I want to do what the Lord wants. Inside myt heart is not what it is supposed to be with God but I am working on it. Most of the time I also try to show the people what I really am on the inside to show them that Christians are not always happy and such and I try to get them to see that I am working on being Christlike and they can be too. My outside and my insides are off but they try to matchup and show others what it is like to be a Christian.

In my life I try to appear the way I am to sinners and I try to show them that I am working on being a Christian and they can too but sometimes it is really hard to not act righteous, especially when you are in the presence of people who you know are doing wrong. Sometimes when people make fun of you, it is also hard not to seem righteous when you don't react or do anything. They migth think you are being high-strung and that would turn them away from God. Sometimes it is hard to not be or not seem to be righteous.

After reading this devotion I found that God was speakign to me and telling me that it is not just the big things that count but also the little things. It is the little things that show better what a Christian is. You might seem arogant to none Christians if you walk around being all "righteous" and people would turn away if you did but you have to do the little things and really care about the people and show it, then they might turn away from their evil ways and turn to God, the light of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment