Friday, November 11, 2011

Chasing the Wind

God is very important. He is the Creator and He wants all of his creations to live with Him in eternal splendor. That is His plan. And we, as Christians, are going to have that. What about the rest of the world? They need to know too! What good is it for us to be Christians if we don't tell anyone about Christ? As my pastor says, "We love all our family and friends to hell." We love our family and friends, but we never tell them. We are too caught up in worldly things. We want to be famous, and lave good lives, and reach our goals... Wait! What goals? Worldly goals? Or the goals that God sets for us? I want to follow God and reach his goal for me. What about you? Are you trying to achieve worldly goals like jobs and fame with only your human effort? Are you asking God for help? I am not saying that there is anything wrong with goals or jobs but we have to want His goals and strive to achieve them... and with His help, we will!

On that note, what are your goals? Me? I want to be an author. I have dreams and goals that I want to acomplish and achieve, but are they worthy goals? Do they need help? I say YES. We need help from God in everything we do! Especially me! We need him to take a look at what we are doing and let Him do what He wants to do. Our hearts are His home, so when we let him in, we also have to let him clean house. Everyone needs that! We need to have God's perspective on things and we need Him to help us live the way that He wants us to.

1 comment:

  1. It is encouraging to know just how devoted you are to the things of God and what He has planned for you. Don't ever loose that. :)

    ReplyDelete