Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Patricia King : What God is saying for 2012 - response

This was a very interesting video with a very interesting point of view. It is intitled "Patricia King : What God is saying for 2012?" and is an interview with Patricia King. This video talks about what will happen in 2012 and it talks about five things that will happen and what to pray for. I'm not sure I believe it all though. It sounded kind of like a commercial or even an infomercial to me. It kept talking about things that they were selling. There are some parts that I did agree with though. Such as when she talked about how there would be more children at risk and things such as this. I agree with that because children and and will become more at risk. She also talked about going into a new era. I am not too sure that I believe her for that one. Then she goes on to talk about how it will be a good exciting era and I also disagree with her there. I think that we are going into a new period of time inwhich everything will start to change and stuff but I am having a hard time believing that it will be a "great nrew era."
She did have some pretty good points about praying for the children and how children are at risk. Also about howw the world economy and things like that will start to disolve, but I still don't know if I agree with her.

1 comment:

  1. If you listen carefully, she says it would be good for some, not for all. How do you think you can be on the right side of that equation?

    ReplyDelete