Friday, October 21, 2011

Been Choping too Hard?

In my life, I am not spenging enough time with God as I really should. I should spend an hour every day and read the bible and pray but it gets increaingly hard, and not nessecarily becuase I don't want to, or because I don't have the time. It is more because I get ditracted by worldly things and most of the time the worldly things seem a lot better and more fun than spending time with God. That is not true, but sometimes it really seems like it. I do spend time with God though. I read my bible and pray, but not as much as I would really like to.

There are lots of other Christians like that though. It is like our axes have become dull. So we need God to sharpen them for us, and the only way we can do that is by spending timw with him. We need to spend time with the Lord because without Him we are nothing but people who the world frowns upon with no real power. We have a God that can change that though. God can sharpen our axes so we no longer have to sit around and mope because no one is listening to us. We need to spend time with God so He can sharpen our axes.

My spiritual life is not as good as I would like it to be. I try to spend time with God but it is not easy. I try to pray, read the bible, listen to God and worship him, but when I do, I really should be alone and away. Away from all distractions and things that might lead me away from what I really need to do. If I were to do all those things on a regular basis, my relationship with God would be better, and it would work for you as well. So I challange you, go somewhere alone and spend time with God. No inturuptions, no ditractions, just go and be with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment