Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Message You Can't Afford to Miss Question 3

If I recieved this e-mail from the devil today, I would be real mad at him. I don't think I would even give his the courtesy of write back to him. Wait... That's what he would want me to do. So I think I will write back to him, but not before I prayed to God to help all the people who are not christians. I would pray to God to help me and other Christians to be strong and to get more disicples for him. Then I would pray for the nonchristians so God could help them to do it. Then I would write back.
I would say
"Hi Satan,
Feeling good aren't you. Well... you can stop. I just asked God to help me be strong and not to be tempted by you. I just asked God to help the other Christians to do the same and to go out to the nations to make disicples for him. Thought I was a fool? Well you were the one who go tkicked out of heaven because you thought you would be a better god than God! So, just to let you know, no hard feelings ok? I mean it was a rotten thing that you did, but I ended up leaving so, it's all good.
Bye for now,
Katie"

That is what I would say to Satan if he sent me that e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment