Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Help is on the way

How do you feel when you know someone is praying for you? I know that I feel more secure and usually feel better because I know someone cares and is asking the Lord Almighty to help me. What if I told you that Jesus was praying for you? Just jumped a league here. Jesus praying for you?!!! Exciting and impossibly cool beyond repair. To have the master of the universe praying for you and to have Him fighting on your side is amazing and wounderous beyond comprehension. That's how I feel about it anyway. Whaty about you?

After answering that question, I'll ask you another. What about the way you pray? I tend to pray in my head. Usually because I think I'll fumble it up and say a bad pray. That iis silly of me because there are no bad prayers but I still feel like that. I pray to Jesus in my mind and usually I ask for something. I very rarely talk to Him as the friend he is. I need to change that, and now that it finaaly clicked that JESUS is PRAYING for ME!! It kind of got kicked up a gear. With the knowledge that the Master of the Universe praying for you, you kind of get excited, and pray like never before.

Now we get to the hard question. What about sharing your faith? Jesus is praying for you and he gives you the power to share your faith so now all you have to do it go out and do it. I usually am shy and am afraid to share my faith most of the time but with God on your side, how can you lose? Sharing your faith is important, and with Jesus' help, I am going to! Here is a Christian school, the problems like that don't really arise, but there is a starving world out there just waiting for it so why not give it to them. I am inspired to share my faith will those who are lost and with Jesus praying for me, I can and WILL do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment